Time off....

Two weeks off work, yay! Lots of things planned so hopefully some more posts too. The weather is a bit of worry as so many things are being cancelled this summer because of the rain. Watching the Tour de France and seeing all that sunshine is making me very jealous! Still, the garden is greener than ever (a bit of a jungle actually) and I can't quite keep up with the courgette plant which is determined to keep us in stock (thankfully I only planted one). Very busy the last two days doing a mammoth laundry and trying to get it to dry. My new exercise routine involves running in and out of the garden to collect the washing and hang it out again before and after every rain shower. I've also have a pile of clothes needing repair which I'm slowly working my way through, although one of M's t-shirts seems more repair than actual original item! Made a Banoffee cake today from some overripe bananas. It turned out much bigger than I thought so hopefully it's nice. I may freeze half of it as a treat for busier days.

Comments

Popular Posts