Foodie Pen Pals


Whilst working my way through a large pile of food related reading material (cut outs from papers and magazines, random print outs from the web, scribbled notes from friends and acquaintances and endless, endless books) I came across fellow blogger 'This is Rock Salt' who has set up a UK based branch of foodie penpals, which originally started in the US (The Lean Green Bean). The idea is to link fellow food bloggers (although you don’t even need a blog to join), sending a food parcel to others and getting one in return each month (with a limit of £10 on the contents of each parcel). So I’ve signed up and have been matched with two other members (one to send to and one to receive from) and am packing up my parcel later today (having enquired about my partners likes and dislikes). I can’t reveal the contents of mine as yet but will do so as soon as the deadline has passed and will also update on what I receive. I’m hoping this will be a great shared experience so if there is anyone else who fancies giving this a go, please have a look at the blogs listed above or click on the Foodie Penpals button on the right hand side.

Comments

  1. I'm not even sure I managed to read to the end of your post before I signed up. What an excellent idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Annika, hope we get paired up! Love the photos on your blog at the moment, they are awesome. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts