The sun briefly shines.......

A brief period of sunny warmth gave a respite from the continuing rain and gloom this weekend. It seems to have improved everyone, even the cat showed signs of improvement and became more like his normal loving self. He is on a special diet for his suspected colitis, I'm hoping this works, he must have been in so much pain before. Fingers crossed, he means a lot to us.

On Saturday I attended a silver smithing workshop which was quite a steep learning curve compared to the silver clay workshop I did earlier in the year. This one involved some 'hardcore' techniques such as soldering! I am quite please with the results though, despite making a few mistakes, I think I have something wearable.

Early stages.....

.....progress......

Final piece, with black onyx stone



Comments

Popular Posts