Homage to Wolf Hall (a slight Tudor obsession)

In my round-up of January I admitted to absolutely loving the superb TV drama series 'Wolf Hall' based on the fantastic book of the same name by Hilary Mantel. I have had a slight Tudor obsession since history lessons at school and I'm pretty sure I have read most fictional and non-fictional accounts of the time. M has been under strict instructions to remain quiet on Tuesday evenings (he has a tendency to look up occasionally and ask which one is Mary, Queen of Scots....yes I know) and the phone has been on silent. I feel a trip to Hampton Court Palace is on the cards for later this year and perhaps an attempt at some Richmond Maids of Honour, the small curd tarts rumoured to have been served to Anne Boleyn but in the meantime, I present to you His Royal Highness, knitted King Henry VIII.....
Knitted King Henry VIII ©bighomebird

....just six wives to go!

Comments

Popular Posts