A guest post from Sid

Sid the cat edits his post

Hello, my name is Sid and I'm editing today's post from Thrift Street, just to give you a little feline perspective on life with a blogger. I have to say that's quite hard trying to get some attention around here sometimes, my human housemates are always busy. We are all very keen on food here, although I seem to be the only one on a diet. Still I certainly make my feelings known when I find the smells from the kitchen particularly tempting. Some of my fellow felines prefer their meat on the rare side (still squeaking) but I find it's much easier to relax on my chair (or better still the bed) and let my housemates call me when dinner is ready. I might catch the occasional insect as it seems to amuse them. Well that's more than enough activity for this post, I'm off to have a nap.

Sid has a snooze

Comments

Popular Posts