Food Penpals, April

For April I was paired with Alison, who I had sent a parcel to in my first few months of the scheme and who I had also been paired with for a Christmas cookie exchange. It was lovely to send a parcel to someone with whom I'd already been in touch and Alison sent me a very thoughtful parcel with some lovely touches.

Foodie Penpal parcel for April

The creme egg disappeared within minutes as M peered into the box, quickly followed by the cranberry fudge, and yes, the oat and marshmallow cookies. The pop corn I'm saving for a summer evening sitting in the garden and the chai latte and cup cake decorations I'll use to perk up a tedious work meeting in the coming month. The acai berry sauce looks very interesting and I can't wait to try this very soon.

Comments

  1. I love this pen pal idea. Good box of treasures here. Elinor x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts